Workscape, Inc. is now accepting applications for a Sales Representative for Contract Furniture.
If interested, please apply here.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR CONTRACT FURNITURE
Highly motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit will embrace this unique opportunity to develop and sell the design leader in commercial furnishings, Knoll exclusively for Workscape. Since 1996, Workscape has been a leader in creating innovative office spaces that reflect an organization’s vision.
As an account manager for Workscape, the right candidate will bring furnishing solutions to businesses, work with architects and interior designers to deliver cutting edge interior spaces, and cultivate relationships with general contractors and real estate brokers to become their source for commercial office solutions.
- — Possess strong new business development skills.
- — Effectively close deals on a regular basis.
- — Create selling opportunities for all of Workscapes furniture lines.
- — Actively engage in business development activities to increase networking and sales opportunities for Workscape products.
- — Identify prospects and develop contacts across a broad range of related industries, to include architects, general contractors, real estate agents, business executives, and interior designers.
- — Proactively provide consultative selling for potential clients that enhances your value while providing creative interior and workspace solutions.
- — Prepare, deliver, and follow-through with sales proposals/presentations to close the sale.
- — Create energy and excitement for the Knoll brand.
Qualifications and Skills:
- — Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- — Minimum 3 to 5 years outside business-to-business sales with a proven record of success.
- — Background in areas such as architecture, construction, interior design, project management, interior work spaces, and/or office furniture is desired.
- — Business acumen with analytical and problem solving ability.
- — Strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills.
- — Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales, or related field preferred.
- — Strong computer skills to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint proficiency.
We offer a full compensation and benefits package structure to reward a superior performer who has the talent and experience to both hunt and close in a competitive industry.
For immediate consideration, please apply here.